Register Now!!!!!- CLICK HERE
The course begins in Downtown Ojai with a 2 mile out and back that makes for great spectating as it heads towards mile 3 and the start of the famous Ojai Valley Bike path. From there a short loop takes runners to the highest point of the race and the only “real” hill followed by over 10 miles of gradual downhill, before beginning a road and bike path loop near the Ventura Oceanfront. Over the 26.2 miles you will see beautiful mountain peaks, the Ventura River Basin, the gorgeous Ventura Promenade, and the world renowned Ventura Coast line. There is a net downhill of over 700 feet.
USATF Course Certification Number (for Boston Marathon Qualification): CA14064RS
Aid Stations and Water Stations:
- Water stations will be located at miles: 1.8, 3.8, 6, 7, 9.25, 11.25, 12.5, 14.1, 16,17, 18.25, 20,21, 22, 23.5, and 25
- Electrolyte drink provided by Fluid will be at miles: 3.8, 9.25, 14.1,18.25, 20 , 23.5
- Energy gels will be provided by Clif Bar and located at mile 12.5 and mile 22
- Basic First AID will be available at the all water stations.
- First Aid will be available at mi 7, mi 12.5, mi 20 and the Finish
*distances are approximate
Restrooms will be available at the shuttle pickup, start, mile 2, mile 7.25, mile 12.5, mile 16 (at Frasier Park), mile 18.5, mile 20.25, mile 25 ( Ventura State Beach) and finish.
The finish line and chute will be located at Promenade Park in Ventura.
There is a course time limit of 7 hours. At that point any runners left out on the course must move to the side of the road and follow all applicable traffic laws. Aid Stations will then be self serve. We will not leave the finish area until all runners are done, but police and volunteers on course will leave at 1:00 pm
Course subject to change
For turn by turn directions and course profile visit– CLICK HERE